RE: Net addict

Pihlanto Pekka ([email protected])
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:40:16 +0200

Thank you for your response.
- You seem to be a happy addict; that's nice.
- As you wrote, it is a power game, I mean that much of the noise about
net addict is power game: world changes and everyone is not ready for
it, because it is frightening and therefore must be resisted.
- Tapscott's book sounds interestng, I ordered it.

Pekka