Re: 42-about-pulla [flutter]

Laura Breeden ([email protected])
Mon, 4 May 1998 10:36:47 -0700

Toni,

I haven't had time to go look at the pulla/flutter yet but am intrigued.

Here is some good news: the group of US teens that produces PlugIn on AOL will be sending three representatives to the conference, including one of the adult producers and two kids. They will also be doing a companion event on AOL. They know all about you, and we will start communicating by email soon to plan things out. I told them that you were talking with friends in Finland about participating somehow, so we can discuss this too. Another participant in the panel (don't know if I told you) will
e Eric Perlman, 18, who is from Berkeley, California and is copied on this message. (Also copied is Sheva Gross, the adult producer from PlugIn.)

One thing that most of you have in common is that you are earning money from Internet businesses; that might be an interesting discussion topic.

Also there has been some news recently in the US about a poll of teenagers' opinions and attitudes (fairly conservative, according to this news), that might be worth discussing in an international context.

Vint Cerf is looking forward to the panel and online event, and I think things are going quite well!

thanks,
Laura

Laura Breeden & Associates
215 Waverley Street, #4
Menlo Park, CA 94025
phone 650.853.3040
fax 650.853.3047
email [email protected]

_Strategic Internet Consulting_