Re: aol

Toni Alatalo ([email protected])
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:38:22 +0300 (EET DST)

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Laura Breeden wrote:

> I was thinking maybe all of our postings went automatically online in
> your web site, and that would not be good... sorry if I seemed to be
> bugging you. There is nothing secret or secure about AOL as far as I
> can tell :-)

:)

No it didn't bother me at all, I tried to answer in a way that would show
that it didn't but couldn't realy :)

Hm. Is it really that no content is accessible without the software? I'm
afraid it doesn't exist for unix? That's all we usually have and are happy
with.

But Netscape 5.0 source is out and at the moment nothing else really
matters, there are crazy parties coming and everythin, the hac-tic
ultimate legendary people are organizing one here in A'dam (www.waag.org)
and I can't believe it's true!

~Toni