proceedings

Toni Alatalo ([email protected])
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:35:09 +0200 (EET)

Thanks for comments again.

About the exams:

My exam was about evolution programming, didn't go too well since I'm no
good in formulating problems in a mathematical way. The evolution
(programming) itself is really fascinating, though. Earlier exams we're
conceptual modelling and use multi-agent systems, there's something about
them on the net. Also Minix-Tanenbaum teaches computer networks here and I
really enjoyed his lectures last autumn.

Well, that was ages ago. Now I'm back from eastern Netherlands, the
founding meeting of http://sigchi.design.nl/ was there yesterday. Besides
ISOC chapters also local SIGs seem to be going well on this edge of
Europe.

I wonder what will happen in Finland .. I probably won't have the money to
travel there to the meeting on 5th where SIY decides if it'll become
isoc.fi or no :(

Today I've been sketching/drawing graphs for the presentation, reading and
writing some notes and wondering how to conclude and what to share on
the web. One question:

- is it ok for you if I hypermail these discussions on-line?
(it can be done anonymously if you think that's better..)
or do you think it would do more harm than good?

I'd feel more comfortable with sharing and it'd make it easier to get
others to participate too. I already put up http://an.org/inet98/
but didn't put any messages there yet.

I also wrote few words about chat but thought it was better to send them
as a separate message later. Thank you once again for your time and
concern - I'm hyper-feedback-sensitive and -dependent so I really
appreciate it.

+ an + ~ Toni ~ : (t . !