Re: lifegoing

Toni Alatalo ([email protected])
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 18:41:35 +0300 (EET DST)

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Laura Breeden wrote:

> Have you seen the movie "Smilla's Sense of Snow"? We just rented it.
> Takes place in Denmark and Greenland, a mystery/thriller, with Inuit
> people involved. I really liked it.

Oh. I've heard of it, not seen. Saw one other recently, though, a video
made by this one Tokyo / New York / Amsterdam / whatever artist who's
writing a script here, we met in the Free Media Cafe in STEIM (a studio I
sometimes go to, gotta tell more later) where he showed the video. Was
actually made in the alps.

"Snow playfulness" or something was the name, in Japanese though. It was
just when I'd returned from Finland in January/February when I'd enjoyed
playing snow the most. Hey now I remember, all that is already in
http://an.org/inet98/discussion/0054.html (find "snow")

Nice that I wrote it then so I can continue with other things now, or
something :)